Marketing has become an essential element in the success of any business or investment in the current era, and an important factor in increasing profits and promoting the name of any business globally. From here, our website had the opportunity to meet businessman Fares Ghattas, the Global CEO of the world’s leading luxury affinity marketing and networking group, The Luxury Network, and talk about his prestigious group.
1. Fares, as the Global CEO of the world’s leading luxury affinity marketing and networking group, The Luxury Network International, to date what has been the most unprecedented partnership developed between brands within the private membership company?
One of the most unparalleled partnerships made was when our global member Bombardier Skyjet sold over $1 million worth of 25-hour jet cards in less than 12 months through The Luxury Network, on a corporate and private client basis.
2. The Luxury Network International has been named by the British media the “next generation of marketing for luxury brands.” Please share some of the things that The Luxury Network International has been most successful in offering to its premium luxury brand members in terms of brand marketing that makes the organization stand out that it is?
Our network is well-known for its unique project collaborations that we host and organize. We offer complimentary VVIP access to our brand members’ events attended exclusively by A-listers only.
3. The Luxury Network International is a private membership club that is unparalleled in international luxury brand networking. Can you share some of the rewarding networking membership benefits that Luxury Network International provides?
One of the top benefits we provide our official members is their opportunity to gain direct access to high net worth pre-qualified private clients. Through The Luxury Network, new business partnerships are being created via strategic alignment, joint collaborations, product placements, endorsements, media sharing, B2B and B2C networking, sales, luxury showcase events, and numerous other affinity marketing activities.
4. Being an affinity marketing and networking group, are there specific business development growth patterns that you notice within the companies that join your luxury network?
Each month, we receive a business development report from our members through our global offices, which gives us an overview of each members’ growth over their membership years with us. We have introduced each member with the other members, hence, they were able to create partnerships which gave them the opportunity to meet the other members’ HNW clients that lead to our members’ increase in sales and visibility.
5. What types of events does The Luxury Network International produce for its active members, and will you share with us what you would consider being one of the greatest values provided to your members when they attend the organization’s luxury events?
We host and organize B2B and B2C networking events annually that make headlines regionally and globally, regardless of the size of the event. The largest event we host annually is The Luxury Network Awards, it is an international awards night that recognizes our members globally, across all the luxury sectors, for their initiatives and achievements. Our mission is to create a networking platform providing new business opportunities for all of our esteemed members.
6. I’ve learned of the existence of the Luxury Network International’s Exclusive VIP Champagne Trip. I am intrigued by the name alone. Can you tell us about this trip?
The Exclusive VIP Trip to the Champagne region in France was designed by The Luxury Network Germany ultimately for the top customers of its members. Due to the overwhelming success and the strictly limited number of participants of the event, the network hosted another exclusive trip to Champagne on the year 2018 where a group of like-minded connoisseurs and super-sports car owners came together in the heart of the Palatinate vineyards for a 3-day “VIP Pommery Experience.” The Luxury Network along with the event partners can always look back on that successful weekend event with tremendously positive feedback from the participants.
7. Congratulations on launching The Luxury Network Academy. Please expand a bit on your mission for your current project and what you hope to achieve?
Our mission is to ease learning from iconic achievers around the world, to share their tremendous experiences with the dreamers and believers, and to make them more accessible for anyone interested. As the Global CEO of a growing international network of more than 38 offices worldwide, we believe we have a very strong influence on the luxury industry therefore we offer feature world-class iconic personalities in various fields such as luxury education, entrepreneurship, real-estate, watchmaking, fashion, automotive, travel, etiquettes, and other related topics which we will be encouraging professionals and entrepreneurs to pursue learning various exciting topics that are a result of a personal and professional experience of the speakers. To name a few Masters in the academy to include body language expert, Judi James, fashion stylist Sascha Lilic, creative director Peter Rear, etiquette trainer William Hanson, luxury brand consultant Tom Meggle, and many more. https://tln.academy/about
8. The Luxury Network International magazine having been awarded two awards at the APPA & MPAS 2018 is an admirable achievement. What do you attribute as the key to the success of the publication?
Our publication was merely created to acknowledge the unfaltering support of our global members and luxury-enthusiast client base. We are armed with a hardworking HQ team who always presents some of the most fascinating ideas on how to produce an enhanced magazine with new creative concepts that include more interesting and entertaining content for every issue. We are beyond grateful to have been acknowledged by internationally acclaimed award-giving bodies such as the APPA and MPAS. We commit to serving our valued readers better in the upcoming issues.
9. The Luxury Network International is a sought membership by some of the most iconic luxury brands, how does one acquire a membership?
If you believe that your luxury brand should belong to our elite network, here are a couple of ways to become an official member: by-invitation from our global offices, and another method is by expressing your interest in getting on board through a form found on our site, www.tlnint.com.